Why Do I Need A Website?
With more and more people searching for information online through computers, tablets and mobile phones, having a website allows you to make a great connection and impression to your current and potential customers. Here are a few reasons why you should have a great website:
- Contact - having multiple ways of contacting your customers is vital to the health of any business. On your website you will want to have your physical address, email, and phone numbers to contact you by.
- History - By providing your company history gives credibility to your company and allows your customers to get to know your vision and what you are about.
- Product Info - Here is where you can showcase your products and services. Offering information about what products and services you offer could allow your customers possibilities for services that they would now know about other wise.
- E-Commerce - You can offer convenience for your customers to purchase products and services, or donate to your cause, from the convenience of...well...anywhere.
- Blog - Creating a blog or a consistent form of communication to your customers can allow you to keep them coming back to find out what it is you are up to and what new things are happening.